Friday, October 9, 2015

A Thousand Years (Cover)


Cover by: Dalisay Diaz


I don't have anything to post right now so I hope you enjoy this one. Before I enjoyed writing for blogs and stories, singing was my first love. I started singing since I was five years old and the first song I learned was When You Tell Me That You Love Me through the help of my mom. She was my coach and number one critic/fan. In college, I joined the Glee Club and got in a band in 2005 that lasted for three years before working for a bank. Then two years later, I re-joined my former bandmates and created Heaven 17 band that lasted for almost five years. This is just one of my many talents (charot), so please bear with me. Hahaha!

3 comments:

  1. Maganda naman talaga at mataas ang boses mo. Kumakanta rin ako nung hindi pa sira ang boses ko. Mga kata ni Basil ang type ko noong kantahin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice voice...keep on singing...

    ReplyDelete