Saturday, September 19, 2015

100 Truths About Dalisay

 photo 25700_1325773942721_1182061855_30849899_5522360_n.jpg



By: Dalisay Diaz



I was browsing Facebook when I saw my friend Dyo Chii's note about 100 truths about her and I was like, well that's interesting. So without further ado, It's high time you know things about me and I promise to be honest. So help me God.


1. Real name : Jordan Diaz Polison
2. Nickname(s) : Ryan, Yoyoy (to my aunties on mother's side), Isay, Dali, Ate Dolly
3. Fav. color : Violet, blue and green
4. Male or female : Female (palag ka? haha)
5. Elementary School :  Gen. Vicente Lim Elementary School
6. Middle School :  Wala kaming ganon. Wag kang ano!
7. High School: Antonio J. Villegas Vocational High School
8. College : EARIST (Ang haba kapag buo eh)
9. Hair Color :  Light brown and black
10. Tall or Short : Not so tall, not so short.
11. Sweats or Jeans : Jeans
12. Phone or Camera :  Neither. Depende sa topak ko.
13. Health freak : Not really.
14. Orange or Apple : Apple... Kasi siya si Karding Mah Labs ko.
15. Do you have a crush on someone : I have crushes. I'll give you two, si Papa Wek and Harvy.
16. Eat or Drink : Both
17. Piercings :  Yes. ears
18. Pepsi or Coke : Both

HAVE YOU EVER?
19. Been in an airplane : Yes
20. Been in a relationship :  Yes, in and out. Parang hospital lang. Charot.
21. Been in a car accident : No! And i'm not looking for one. 
 22. Been in a fist fight : Yes. 
23. First piercing : Yes.
24. Best friend(s): I have plenty of true friends. :)
25. First award : Kindergarten, valedictorian. Lolo ko kasi yung chairman. Hahaha
26. First crush :  If I remember correctly, it's Ranillo and Rustan.
27. First word: Bazinga! Joke lang. Siyempre, Mama. Hahaha
28. Zodiac Sign:  Cancer
29. Last person you texted : My gurl-friend, Mishelle
30. Last person you talked to: My sister Eliza
31. Last person you watched a movie with:  Jefferson
32. Last food you ate :  Pancit canton with eggs
33. Last movie you watched :  A Love Affair
34. Last song you listened to :  My Happy Ending
35. Last thing you bought : A book by Sandra Brown.
37. Food : Favorite? Well, almost anything.
38. Drink : Brandy. Hahaha
39. Bottoms : Bottom lang. Paano mo nalaman? Charot.
40. Flower : Santan.
 41. Animal :  To be honest, I don't have time to pet one.
42. Color/s : Redundant.
43. Movie/(DRAMAS) :  Sister Act, My Bestfriend's Wedding, Kailangan Ko'y Ikaw
44. Subject:  Math...ulog.

HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] fallen in love with someone. with Ray-Ann, Echo and Enzo. 
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [x] had your heart broken. refer to the three names above.
48. [x] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone. kapag bet mag-moment. Hahaha
49. [x] had someone like you.
51. [] got pregnant. Gusto ko lagyan ng X, pwede ba? Hahaha  
52. [] had an abortion.  Nope. Dami ko ngang anak.
53. [x] did something I regret. I never had regrets.
54. [x] broke a promise. 
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy. Most of the time.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life.
58. [x]pretended to be sick. kapag ayaw pumasok at may rampa. Haha
59. [x] left the country. 
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it.
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing.
62. [] ran a mile.
63. [x] went to the beach with your best friend.
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends.
65. [x] disliked someone. It's normal. You can't please everybody and vice versa.
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend. 

CURRENTLY:
67. Eating : No
68. Drinking : no
69. Listening : nah...
70. Sitting/Laying : sitting, yes.
71. Plans for today: Going to Tondo
72. Waiting for: nothing.

YOUR FUTURE:
73. Want kids : I have kids.
74. Want to get married : ........................... with the guy who can make my heart beat fast.
 75. Career : Writer
76. Lips or eyes : Lips and eyes...
77. Shorter or Taller : Taller
 78. Romantic or spontaneous : Romantically spontaneous
 81. Hook-up or relationship :  Relationship
82. Looks or personality:  Looks... no one falls in love in personality at first sight.

HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts : No
84. Snuck out of a house :  Yes.
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense : I did.
86. Killed somebody : A lot. In my head and in my stories. Hahaha
87. Broken someone's heart : I think so. 
88. Been in love : Over and over again.
89. Cried when someone died :  Yes.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN: 
90. Yourself : Yes
91. Miracles: Sometimes
92. Love at first sight :  Yes
93. Heaven : yes
94. Santa Clause : No
95. Aliens:  Yes. It's a vast universe. 
96. Ghosts :  I can see them.
TRUTHFULLY:
97. Is there one person you really want to be with right now : Yes. Ahihihi!
98. Do you know who your real friends are :  Yes
100. Post as 100 truths : I solemnly swear that I am up to no good. :))


There you have it, I hope you guys had fun like I did. If you want, you can also make your own 100 truths about yourself and tag your friends. Tell them not to be a party-pooper and answer the list as honest you can get. 

2 comments: