Wednesday, September 9, 2015

LOOKING AT OUR WORLD DIFFERENTLY



video credits to: Yagbadoodles

By Dalisay Diaz


I am always amazed how technology helps our society by capturing acts of violence through the use of CCTV. We never know why but it seems that bad people has a thing for making their deeds viral; because owners of these security cameras immediately posts the videos online. But this post is not about random videos of villains caught-in-the-act by "big brother": because not all CCTV captures bad things. It's actually the opposite and will make you take a look at the world a little differently.

I don't know if it is a soda brand commercial but who cares -my bet is Coca-Cola. It is a great compilation of good deeds and gestures caught by security cameras around the world. Watching this video made me smile and I actually have my personal favorite among the videos. Well, I won't spoil you any longer but if you have a favorite, tell me. Let's discuss it in the comments section.







Source: https://www.facebook.com/yagbadoodles/videos/599878973387555/?fref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment